Monday, October 22, 2007

"It" Fashion Event

Join me for Toronto's L'Oréal Fashion Week and get the backstage scoop on the best collections, parties and gossip – okay, okay, the media pass-scoop. But I'll share my invites and experiences so you'll feel like you were there.
Fashion week kicks off today at Nathan Phillips Square in New York fashion week 7th on Sixth-inspired tents.
According to Canadian press, the tents cover 30,000 square feet and the runway is 61 metres long. The six day event will feature more than two dozen designer collections.Tonight's "It" event is the Project Runway Canada show which, because it's being taped for the reality tv series, is top secret. All attendees, especially media, have been embargoed to keep details of the finalists' collections confidential until the episode airs so I'll fill you in tomorrow on everything I'm allowed to spill.

No comments: