Monday, October 22, 2007

L'Oréal Fashion Week: "It" Show

As suspected, the Project Runway Canada show was the "it" spectacle to see. Even Canuck catwalk pro Heather Marks, who was in Joe Fresh's 8:00 presentation, watched from the front row alongside Fashion Television's Jeanne Beker and editrixes from Canada's top fashion mags. Iman in person is just as statuesque and (although it's stereotypical to say) gazelle-like as I imagined. I can't say much about the actual runway presentation but to prevent a spoiler situation, we still don't know who the finalists are.
Now on to Tuesday. I'm looking forward to Philip Sparks' lunch and runway show at Town Shoes. Of course Ginch Gonch, known for saucy men's unders (and ladies' stuff too, I guess) should also be fun. The jostling to get a prime seat could rival Project Runway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry darlings,, the "IT" show was Greta Constantine on Wed. night!!!
I felt like I was attending a top European show!!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE, GRETA CONSTANTINE ROCKED!!